Sinchai Dental is your source for progressive, general, and restorative dentistry, as well as cosmetic dentistry and preventative dentistry in Fishers, Indiana.
Here at Sinchai, we take an energetic and lighthearted approach to dental care, keeping your oral health at the forefront of our work. We have a genuine passion for dentistry and offer high-quality, individualized care to all patients. Through top-of-the-line technology and progressive techniques, we are able to provide you with exactly the right treatment – combining our expertise with your goals. Experience advanced dental care from enthusiastic professionals who put you first.
General And Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Fillings – Natural-colored fillings can repair your teeth without affecting your smile.
- Crowns and Bridges – Repair broken, chipped, or missing teeth with crowns or bridges.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures – Replace missing teeth with a removable solution.
- Dental Implants – Permanently replace missing teeth.
- Oral Surgery and Extractions – When other treatments won’t work, extractions remove diseased teeth and allow for a number of tooth replacement options.
- Root Canal Therapy – Root canal therapy protect your teeth from future infections.
- Comprehensive Cleaning – Dental plaque and tartar can lead to tooth decay and periodontal disease. Let our dental team clean your teeth for a healthy, bright smile.
- Oral Hygiene Education – We will review your dental hygiene habits with you and offer needed information on any additional steps you
can take to further improve your oral health.
- Sealants – Sealants act as barriers against the formation of cavities in deep grooves of teeth.
- Scaling and Root Planing – Deep cleaning treatment can protect your gums from periodontal disease.
- X-Rays & Exams – With regular dental checkups, x-rays, and exams we can detect and prevent dental diseases from becoming too serious. Our exams include checking for gingivitis and periodontal disease.
- Bonding – This treatment can change the shape of teeth or cover discolorations.
- Cosmetic Contouring – Tooth reshaping can repair minor defects in your teeth.
- Cosmetic Veneers – Improve the appearance of your teeth!
- Teeth Whitening – There are several safe and pain-free options for whitening your smile.